Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Feel good hits

A shamelessly appropriated idea which I will use as my own from now on. From former Stylus writer Ian Mathers. My feel good hits of May 5th/ the early morning of May 6th, 2009:

Los Campesinos! - "You! Me! Dancing!"
Animal Collective - "Brother Sport"
Tokyo Police Club - "Your English is Good"
Thermals - "Liquid In, Liquid Out"
Belle and Sebastian - "I'm A Cuckoo"
Jens Lekman - "The Opposite of Hallelujah"
!!! - "Take Ecstasy With Me"
Beta Band - "Inner Meet Me (live)"
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - "Tupelo"
Jayhawks - "Sioux City"

2 comments:

stacks mcgee said...

may I add on? "Gronlandic Edit," Of Montreal.

And also "Fort Knox" by Goldfish, which I only know because it is a hamster commercial on TV. BUT THAT DOES NOT TAKE AWAY FROM ITS RELATIVE NIFTYNESS.

JHitts said...

You may add on your own site, this is my playlist, dammit!

(I haven't listened to that song in a while, I'm gonna fire it up right now...)